New Products and Analysis
- Risk mapping is key to solving overlapping compliance cha...
- Tech supply chains risk links to human rights abuses outs...
- US migrant clampdown, land grabs and slavery blind spots ...
- WEBINAR: How to Strengthen Your Disclosure: Leveraging Yo...
- New Commodity Risk Service shines light on responsible so...
MoreMiddle East and North Africa
MoreNorth America / Caribbean
Recently published reports
Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Italy, Mauritania, Nigeria, Norway, PNG, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Uzbekistan and Viet Nam
All countries available - Enquire
- 30 March 2017, Human Rights Outlook 2017: US immigration policies boost slavery risks
- 23 March 2017, Human Rights Outlook 2017: Supply chain blind spots hiding modern slavery
- 15 March 2017, Human Rights Outlook 2017 – The rise of mandatory supply chain reporting
- 14 March 2017, India: Modi expands power base, but reform prospects mixed
- 20 February 2017, Indonesia: Jakarta race still has a way to run
- 10 February 2017, India: The government's long road to an upper house majority
- 31 January 2017, Political Risk Outlook 2017: Forecasting risk - Is 2016 the ‘new normal’?
- 11 January 2017, Nigeria: Niger Delta peace talks stalled for now, but agreement likely in 2017
- 20 December 2016, Mining: Could higher demand for battery metals harm biodiversity?
- 05 December 2016, United Kingdom: Early election unlikely as Article 50 case revisited
- 05 December 2016, Cuba: The King is dead, long live the King?
- 01 December 2016, India: Demonetisation to support wider economic reforms
- 29 November 2016, Climate change: Opportunities despite Trump threat to Paris Agreement
- 24 November 2016, United Kingdom: A gloomy, but grown-up budget
MoreVerisk Maplecroft in the media
24 April 2017
We don’t expect the GM asset seizure to trigger an escalation in expropriations in Venezuela, states Verisk Maplecroft’s Grant Sunderland
20 April 2017
A recent report by Verisk Maplecroft warned that tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold tainted by human rights abuses are still getting into the tech supply chain
19 April 2017
INTERVIEW: Guy Bailey, director at Verisk Maplecroft, discusses U.K. politics and the country's investment environment ahead of the June’s snap election
19 April 2017
Wall Street Journal
The election race to become Jakarta’s governor shows that religion can be a potent mobilizing factor at the ballot box, says Verisk Maplecroft’s Hugo Brennan