New Products and Analysis
MoreMiddle East and North Africa
MoreNorth America / Caribbean
Recently published reports
Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Italy, Mauritania, Nigeria, Norway, PNG, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Uzbekistan and Viet Nam
All countries available - Enquire
- 20 February 2017, Indonesia: Jakarta race still has a way to run
- 10 February 2017, India: The government's long road to an upper house majority
- 31 January 2017, Political Risk Outlook 2017: Forecasting risk - Is 2016 the ‘new normal’?
- 11 January 2017, Nigeria: Niger Delta peace talks stalled for now, but agreement likely in 2017
- 20 December 2016, Mining: Could higher demand for battery metals harm biodiversity?
- 05 December 2016, United Kingdom: Early election unlikely as Article 50 case revisited
- 05 December 2016, Cuba: The King is dead, long live the King?
- 01 December 2016, India: Demonetisation to support wider economic reforms
- 29 November 2016, Climate change: Opportunities despite Trump threat to Paris Agreement
- 24 November 2016, United Kingdom: A gloomy, but grown-up budget
- 22 November 2016, Ghana: President Mahama likely to win the December election
- 21 November 2016, Balkans: Prospect of US disengagement increases stability concerns
- 18 November 2016, Mexico: Up against The Wall?
- 17 November 2016, Who's got most to lose if the Paris Agreement fails?
MoreVerisk Maplecroft in the media
13 February 2017
EDITORIAL: Anaïs De Meulder explores the impacts on stability and human rights in DR Congo of the likely repeal of the Dodd Frank rule on conflict minerals
10 February 2017
Trump’s reversal on ‘One China’ will soothe concerns of U.S. allies that he isn’t throwing away 70 years of foreign policy, states Verisk Maplecroft’s Arun Pillai-Essex
10 February 2017
INTERVIEW: Verisk Maplecroft’s Arun Pillai-Essex gives his take on Donald Trump’s first weeks as president and his policies on immigration and China
09 February 2017
Farmajo’s election victory carries a significant expectation that he will be able to reform Somalia’s political system, states Verisk Maplecroft’s Emma Gordon