Maplecroft's Human Rights Risk Atlas 2014 is designed to help business, investors and international organisations assess, compare and mitigate human rights risk across all countries.
Maplecroft's new Human Rights Risk Atlas 2014 is now available
The Human Rights Risk Atlas 2014 is an ideal tool to assess, quantify and compare human rights risks and responsibilities in 197 countries around the world with scorecards for each country and maps for each theme.
The Human Rights Risk Atlas 2014 provides:
- Interactive global maps, trend analysis, and sub-national data providing insight into risk at a local i.e. site-specific level, and sector overlays
- 35 different human rights risk indices and maps clustered into four categories: human security, labour rights and protection, civil and political rights, access to remedy and working environment
- An evaluation of the severity of human rights violations with methodological reference to the UN "Protect, Respect and Remedy" framework for Business and Human Rights
- The ability to analyse, compare and chart human rights risk data for every country and download it in spreadsheet format
- The ability to view, download and print country scorecards, plus human rights risk indices, maps and graphics
Details of costings for the Human Rights Risk Atlas 2014 and associated products can be found online at the Maplecroft Store, once logged in or requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.