Verisk Maplecroft's Human Rights Risk Atlas 2015 is designed to help business, investors and international organisations assess, compare and mitigate human rights risk across all countries.
Verisk Maplecroft's new Human Rights Risk Atlas 2015 is now available
The Human Rights Risk Atlas 2015 is an ideal tool to assess, quantify and compare human rights risks and responsibilities in 198 countries around the world with scorecards for each country and maps for each theme.
The Human Rights Risk Atlas 2015 provides:
- Interactive global maps, trend analysis, and sub-national data providing insight into risk at a local i.e. site-specific level, and sector overlays
- 38 different human rights risk indices and maps clustered into four key categories: human security, labour rights and protection, civil and political rights, access to remedy and working environment
- An evaluation of the severity of human rights violations with methodological reference to the UN "Protect, Respect and Remedy" framework for Business and Human Rights
- The ability to analyse, compare and chart human rights risk data for every country and download it in spreadsheet format
- The ability to view, download and print country scorecards, plus human rights risk indices, maps and graphics
Details of costings for the Human Rights Risk Atlas 2015 and associated products can be requested by emailing email@example.com.