Verisk Maplecroft's new Growth Opportunities Atlas 2015 is a practical resource to help businesses, investors and international organisations to assess, compare and monitor legal and regulatory risks across countries.
Verisk Maplecroft's new Growth Opportunities Atlas 2015 now available
As companies and investors track growth trends across global markets, it is useful to assess performance within the broader context for businesses operating in those markets.
To assist evaluation, Verisk Maplecroft’s third Growth Opportunities Atlas presents a perspective of 174 countries by performance, demographic profile and the business environment, to identify those countries likely to outperform over the medium-to-long term.
The Growth Opportunities Atlas 2015 provides a comprehensive assessment of economic performance across 174 countries. The atlas offers the following features:
- An assessment of 38 economic performance-related criteria, broken down into four sections:
- Growth performance: past growth performance; forecast growth outlook; growth volatility; economic sophistication
- Growth environment: trade risk; macroeconomic stability; macroeconomic environment; legal and regulatory environment; financial environment; transport and communications infrastructure
- Growth capital potential: working-age population growth; middle-class growth projections; human capital; resource security
- Business opportunities: consumer potential; business access to finance; market access
- Economic Environment: china rebalancing; latent demand for banking; latent demand for healthcare; latent demand for ICT
- Key findings across 174 countries according to each of the categories above
- Country scorecards, providing comparable data for 174 countries across all the categories above
- Analysis of Verisk Maplecroft’s Top 30 Growth Markets
- Full methodology and sources