Environmental Risk Analytics
Maplecroft’s suite of climate change products features expert analysis and innovative mapping tools to enable the assessment and comparison of risk to supply chains, operations and investments worldwide.
Verisk Maplecroft's Environmental Risk Analytics Risk Atlas 2016 is now available
Verisk Maplecroft's 2016 Climate Change and Environmental Risk Analytics (CCERA) features comparable business risk data and sub-national mapping for 198 countries across 48 separate issues, including climate change vulnerability and adaptation, ecosystem services, greenhouse gas emissions, waste management, natural hazards, and environmental regulation. The natural hazards dataset has been designed to help business, investors and international organisations compare the risks of natural hazards and assess their resilience during and after the occurrence of a natural hazard.
The 2016 Climate Change and Environmental Risk Analytics (CCERA) provides:
- A detailed, succinct and easy-to-use tool to assess, quantify and compare climate change, environmental, and natural hazard risks and to develop strategies to monitor and mitigate them
- Country-by-country scorecards that provide quantifiable data on climate change and natural hazard risks for 198 countries
- Unique sub-national mapping of key climate change, environmental, and natural hazard risks down to 22km2, allowing easy risk assessment for specific locations and regions. Each sub-national map is interactive, and enables users to pinpoint risks across their portfolio of assets, operations and supply chains.
- The ability to analyse, compare and chart climate change and natural hazard risk data for every country and download it in spreadsheet format
- The ability to view, download and print country scorecards, plus climate change indices, maps and graphics
More substantive analysis is available through Verisk Maplecroft's environmental country briefings and in-depth reports. These can be tailored to a client's needs for any country, sector or issue.
Pricing details for the Climate Change and Environmental Risk Analytics (CCERA) 2016 and associated products can be requested by emailing email@example.com.