Significant environmental and climate related events
Climate Change and Environmental Risk
Maplecroft’s suite of climate change products features expert analysis and innovative mapping tools to enable the assessment and comparison of risk to supply chains, operations and investments worldwide.
Reprieve for Yasuni National Park
In 2007 an estimated US$7.2bn worth of oil was discovered beneath in the Ecuadorian Yasuni national Park. An ...
Maplecroft's new Climate Change and Environmental Risk Atlas 2013 is now available
Country-by-country scorecards provide easy-to-use quantifiable data of risks relating to climate change vulnerability and adaptation; emissions and energy use; environmental regulation; and ecosystem services.
The Climate Change and Environmental Risk Atlas 2013 provides:
- An ideal tool to assess, quantify and compare climate change risks and develop strategies to monitor and mitigate them Information on climate change vulnerability for 171 countries
- Detailed, succinct and easy-to-use assessment of risks relating to climate change vulnerability and adaptation; emissions and energy use; environmental regulation; and ecosystem services..
- Unique sub-national mapping of climate change vulnerability, exposure and sensitivity down to 25km2, allowing easy risk assessment for specific locations and regions
- The ability to analyse, compare and chart climate risk data for every country and download it in spreadsheet format
- The ability to view, download and print country scorecards, plus climate change indices, maps and graphics
More substantive analysis is available through Maplecroft's environmental country briefings and in depth reports. These can be tailored to a client's needs for any country, sector or issue.
Pricing details for the Climate Change and Environmental Risk Atlas 2013 and associated products can be found online at the Maplecroft Store, once logged in or requested by emailing email@example.com