- Index Methodology
- Index Data and ScorecardsOverall ranking results for each index and detailed score breakdown by company
- Index Performance
- Index rankings – Maplecroft CII Leaders (PDF 525.6 KB)
- Index rankings – Maplecroft CII Benchmark (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Index rankings – Maplecroft CII US 100 (PDF 502.9 KB)
- Index rankings – All rated companies (by sector) (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Basic Materials sector bundle (zip 15.3 MB)
- Communications sector bundle (zip 18.0 MB)
- Consumer (Cyclical) sector bundle (zip 22.3 MB)
- Consumer (Non-cyclical) sector bundle (zip 37.2 MB)
- Energy sector bundle (zip 14.5 MB)
- Financial sector bundle (zip 22.0 MB)
- Industrial sector bundle (zip 24.4 MB)
- Technology sector bundle (zip 18.4 MB)
- Utilities sector bundle (zip 22.0 MB)
Overall index rankings and scores for each pillar are freely available to download.
Participating companies are provided with their scorecard to facilitate reporting and future engagement in the annual review of the indexes. Companies are also provided with their full completed questionnaire on request to email@example.com.
Scorecards providing a detailed breakdown of overall scores for every company, plus insight into strengths and challenges are available for purchase either as a sector bundle or for the entire CII Benchmark.
CII Report – ‘Climate innovation and the future growth environment’ – full report, results and analysis, October, 2010. Available for purchase by registered users in the Maplecroft Store or contact Maplecroft at firstname.lastname@example.org.